• 감염병 예방 실천운동

감염병 예방 실천운동

Anticipating My First Winter Experience in the Age of Climate Change
  • Supuni Dhanuddharee … 
  • 10-24 
  • 워크아웃 인사이드

This upcoming winter is about to mark my very first winter experience, and I am eager to see how it will differ in this age of climate change.

Growing up, I often heard stories about the enchanting winter wonderlands with thick blankets of snow and icicles glistening in the sun. But today, I know that climate change has brought about a new sense of unpredictability for the winter season.

Getting ready for my first winter is a journey of both anticipation and environmental awareness. I have heard about the need to minimize my carbon footprint, and I am eager to learn how that translates into action. I have already bought an extra portable heater for me to use in an emergency.

Choosing the right winter wardrobe is also part of the adventure. I have been told that layering and selecting versatile clothing are key in this new climate reality. It is not only practical but also a way to make eco-conscious choices and reduce fashion-related waste.

My friends have emphasized the importance of being prepared for extreme weather events. We plan to assemble an emergency kit stocked with non-perishable food, water, flashlights, and warm blankets. They have explained that in today's world, severe storms and power outages are more common, so being ready for any situation is essential.

Anticipating my first winter experience is not just about keeping warm; it is about discovering the challenges and changes brought about by a shifting climate. I have not witnessed the winter wonderland of the past yet, but I am eager to embrace this new winter with the right preparations and a commitment to a sustainable future. Winter awaits, and I am excited to embark on this uncharted journey.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.